- 2020 Vision
- Community Impact
- Contact Us
You and your company have set the example for how to LIVE UNITED. This fall, consider lending a hand in a new way. For the upcoming campaign, United Way of Johnson County is launching a pilot Loaned Executive Program. It’s a way to give time and capacity in addition to dollars.
Donate a rising star to United Way for the fall campaign.
Loaned Executives (LE) give their expertise and energy to assist in workplace campaigns throughout the community. They help United Way reach new markets, broaden the base of community giving and strengthen our capacity to advance the common good in Johnson County. At the end of the program, your Loaned Executive will return to your company with great experience, a deeper understanding of the community and more connections.
Loaned Executives expand the capacity of the community.
- Each Loaned Executive, alongside United Way staff, works with local companies as the primary liaison for workplace campaigns. Their work includes:
- Completing hands-on training in public speaking and business development
- Planning and executing campaign strategy for each account
- Developing relationships with corporate and community partners
- Preparing and delivering presentations to various audiences
- Attending United Way special events and campaign activities
- Documenting progress with photos, journals, testimonials, thank you notes, and team updates
You invest in your community and in your employee:
In addition to a stronger more connected community, your investment will create a stronger more connected employee. Your Loaned Executives will return to work with enhanced skills in:
- Strategy development and execution
- Business development
- Project management
- Public speaking
- Social media use
- Relationship building
Calling all rising stars!
Loaned Executives are valued employees from your organization, who:
- Care about the Johnson County community
- Think strategically
- Enjoy public speaking
- Provide leadership
- Stay organized
Use computers and social media
May be an early or mid-career employee, who you are developing for advancement
May have increased flexibility due to work transition or retirement
Loan an executive for this fall’s campaign by contacting Juli Kennedy, Director of Resource Development at (319) 338-7823 or email@example.com.